The Empire Sports Club is among the oldest and most respected gyms in greater Burlington. There are many cardiovascular machines as well as weightlifting equipment and free weights. There is also an area for boxing and other activities. Stop by to try the gym for a day and see if you want to sign up for a membership.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm.
- Founding Date: New ownership took over August 22nd 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Class Schedule Link: empiresportsclubs.com/Club_Schedule.html
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking