At this location of Citizens Bank, customers can open checking and savings accounts, get ATM cards, apply for a loan, exchange currency and take advantage of a number of other products and services for individuals, families and businesses.
Citizens' first branch opened in 1828 in Providence, Rhode Island (as High Street Bank). Today, its branches number more than 1,500.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4pm; Thu - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1828
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service