Burlington High School
Burlington High School, home of the Red Devils, is tucked away near the heart of the town. Led by principal Patrick M. Larkin, the school is dedicated to preparing students for lifelong learning and responsible citizenship. The school offers a challenging curriculum to help prepare students for life after high school.
Burlington High School's mission is to develop a worthwhile curriculum and to practice engaged and caring teaching. The goal is to help all students at the school develop the necessary skill sets to support their academic, creative, financial and civic pursuits.
The school offers a variety of athletic programs, extra-curricular activities and students clubs to further the goal of providing a well-rounded educational experience.
- Fax: 781-229-4893
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:35am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,101
- Male-to-female ratio: 0.97:1
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12.7:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 86.4
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: English Literature, English Language, Spanish, Italian, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, US History, World History, Biology, Environmental Science, Computer Science.
- Extracurricular activities available: Yearbook, Student Council, Arts and Literature Magazine, Devil’s Advocate Newspaper, Model UN, Debate Team, National Honor Society, Peer Leadership, Science Olympiad Team.
- Student clubs: Poetic Club, Adventure Club, African-American Association, Anime Club, Asian Students Club, A/V Club, Chess Club, French Club, Future Teachers Club, Gay-Straight Alliance, Italian Club, Math League, Multicultural Club, Robotics Club, Spanish Club, SADD.
- Sports teams: Football, Soccer, Field Hockey, Cross-Country, Swimming, Cheerleading, Golf, Volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, Indoor Track, Wrestling, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Track and Field, Tennis.