Brookline Bank first opened its doors in 1871 as a single branch. Today, Brookline Bank operates 20 branches throughout the Greater Boston area, with 2 in the city of Burlington. Brookline Bank offers a highly personalized customer experience for each client, no matter what their balance or account type. A wide variety of services are available from Brookline Bank for personal, business and commercial customers-- all designed to best fit the needs of each client type. Brookline Bank also makes managing your finances fit your lifestyle. They offer free ATM fees, online banking and telephone banking.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 4pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is wheelchair accesssible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Teller service