This locally owned tanning salon is set up in a little shopping center with a few parking spots rigt up front. These guys have several beds and a few spray tanning booths, as well. A wide rage of products, like creams and sprays, are on offer and this place has a much more reserved atmosphere than several of its flashy, night-club-like competitors.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Full access
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- What makes this community special?: Burlington is where we grew up, got married, bought a home, started a buisness & had kids in. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Great people, lots of diversity & wonderful schools
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: ITA & Smart Tan Certified
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Weekly Special Posted In Salon Extra Special, Specials for our Facebook friends. FREE stuff for our Twitter followers!
- Private events: Yes
- Number of beds/booths: 11
- Tanning services: Spray/sunless, Tanning beds
- What's the most common tanning tip you give customers?: Tan every other day with an accelerator until you reach your desired!