Attention all kids ages birth thru grade 12:
There is still time to sign up, read and earn prizes for the 2011 Summer Reading Program at the Burlington Public Library!
Youth ages birth through grade 5 may register for the Children’s Summer Reading Program.
Youth in grades 6 and up may register for the Teen Summer Reading Program.
How to register:
1. Sign up (from the library or at home) on www.readsinma/burlingtonma
2. Select either the Children OR Teen tab at the top of the page.
3. Then click on “Sign me up!” to create your account and fill in your information.
4. Stop by the Youth Services desk at the Burlington Public Library to pick up your registration packet and complete your registration. This will include your summer reading log, instructions and calendar of events!
5. As you read, stop by the Youth Services Desk to collect your prizes – and be sure to enter our raffle prize contests!
- You may read any books, magazines, comics, audiobooks that you like!
- Parents may read to their children.
- All reading counts!
Happy reading this summer!