The following is a release from the National Institute of Certified College Planners:
Jim Femia, a Certified College Planning Specialist (CCPS) with the National Institute of Certified College Planners (NICCP) will be conducting a series of FREE educational workshops to parents of local area high school students interested in learning more about the college admissions process and how to access financial aid at the on Wednesday, March 28 at . All of these workshops are scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM and reservations are required.
Femia has recently joined CollegeBound Coaching as a Principal and as a Financial Aid Consultant. CollegeBound Coaching is a North Shore consulting firm which provides college preparation and admissions services based upon a new and innovative “student life coaching” methodology. CollegeBound Coaching has also recently launched a new and innovative, personalized college visit service called Campus Connections. CollegeBound Coaching and Campus Connections are currently hiring and training college students on campuses across the country to assist its professional staff in working with high school students and their families.
ALL of the following will be covered over the course of a 60-minute, interactive presentation:
- How families of ALL income levels are able to receive financial aid!
- Why some parents inaccurately assume that they could never qualify for financial aid!
- How some middle and upper middle-class parents pay close to nothing for their child(ren)’s education!
- How to position your eligibility status so as to maximize the amount of financial aid you can receive!
- How your child(ren) can best position themselves to receive the most financial aid available!
Just for attending one of our three workshops, you will also receive a free financial aid and/or college admissions consultation in the privacy of your own home! This will provide you with the opportunity to ask whatever questions you are likely to have following our workshop – with no further obligation.
To register for this event call 800-689-5195 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org