Monday, January 13-
- At 1:27 p.m. the owner of Spiceland reported receiving a scam phone call from someone falsely stating they were representing NSTAR. The caller said the scammer tried to claim the business owed money.
- At 4:12 p.m. Macy's reported detaining two shoplifters without identification. Police helped identity two suspects that attempted to steal under $250 in merchandise. Store to summons.
- At 5:09 p.m. a caller reported a large pot hole on Cambridge Street near Arlington Road. State Department of Transportation notified.
- At 2:08 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington woman on charges of possession of a Class B drug, possession of a Class C drug, possession of a Class D drug, possession of a Class E drug and a number plate violation to conceal ID.
- At 12:09 p.m. a caller reported two raccoons in the area of Memorial School and was concerned for students' safety.
- At 5:45 p.m. a Wilmington Road caller reported an erratic driver. Small green sedan seen operating dangerously.
- At 8:24 p.m. a Sewall Street caller reported malicious damage. The caller said she found a deceased rabbit put on the hood of her car.
- At 8:24 p.m. a Burberry caller reported $220 Burberry sunglasses stolen by a white female suspect.