Wednesday, January 15-
- At 9:35 a.m. a caller reported an erratic driver on Cambridge Street. Police checked the area but the vehicle was gone.
- At 1:03 p.m. a caller on Bedford Street reported a black Jeep drove by and threw a can of soda at him.
- At 2:16 p.m. a Lexington Street caller reported that she found a horse stuffed animal with it's head ripped off and ketchup on the neck left on her vehicle. Caller said her nick name in high school is 'Horse' and that may be connected. Police advised her to be vigilant.
- At 3:20 p.m. a Princeton Road caller reported a vehicle struck and damaged his rock wall the night before.
- At 4:38 p.m. police arrested Zalalem Tilahun Tefera, 41, of 34 Woodward Avenue, Apartment A, Boston, on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by asportation.