Friday, December 27-
- At 1:12 a.m. a caller reported a male party went running through the fence behind Shaw's. Police unable to locate.
- at 7:13 a.m. a caller on Cypress Drive reported a truck pulled down telephone wires.
- At 10:33 a.m. a caller from DCU Federal Credit Union reported a theft from a construction site. A door and a snow blade from a Bobcat, both valued at approximately $3,600, were stolen.
- At 12:14 p.m. a woman came to the station to report that she found $1,240 in an envelope in the Bank of America ATM. Police notified the bank.
- At 4:46 p.m. police issued a summons to a driver for operating without a license on Middlesex Turnpike.
- At 9:26 p.m. police arrested Christopher Gillen, 30, of 43 Allendale Avenue, Billerica, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license for operating under the influence.