Friday, August 16-
- At 12:09 p.m. police issued a summons to an Everett woman on charges of larceny from a person (2 counts). Summons issued after a caller at Storage Unlimited reported a white female stole her purse while she was carrying items to her car. The caller and her manager, who were there unloading items from their business, approached the woman and she returned the purse before fleeing the scene.
- At 9:25 p.m. a man came to the station to report his vehicle was struck in a hit and run accident while traveling on Cambridge Street. He said the other vehicle did not stop and left in the direction of Woburn. Information and vehicle description was passed to Woburn Police.
- At 9:35 p.m. a caller on Arboretum Way reported her vehicle was struck while parked and no information was left behind. She said there was damage to the rear driver's side bumper.
- At 9:37 p.m. Macy's Loss Prevention requested help with a female who was vomiting and stated she was unfit to drive. The woman declined medical treatment. She was reunited with her boyfriend for a ride home.
- At 9:41 p.m. police arrested Jessica Shanahan, 26, of 64 Shaunnacook, Road, Shirley, on charges of operating under the influence of liquor and leaving the scene of property damage. Arrest made after a caller reported an intoxicated driver.