Saturday, December 28-
- At 10:07 a.m. a Wilmington Road caller reported his mailbox was damaged overnight. The mailbox was valued at $200.
- At 11:20 a.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man for a charge of assault and battery of a person over 60 and assault and battery on a person over 60/disabled with injury. Summons issued after a caller from Hallmark Gardens reported the landlord assaulted him.
- At 2:58 p.m. a caller at Burlington High School reported credit cards stolen from her vehicle in the school lot.
- At 4:31 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall reported his wife's wallet was stolen inside the mall and that one of her credit cards had already been used in three stores for over $5,000 in purchases.
- At 4:51 p.m. a manager from Champs Sports reported that a suspect walked out of the store with a $179.99 pair of stolen boots.
- At 3:04 a.m. police arrested Lucy Ayuso, 21, of 64 Plainfield Avenue, Malden, on charges of disturbing the peace, assault (2 counts) and assault and battery of a police officer. Arrest made following a noise complaint at the Hyatt House. When police brought Ayuso to the station she was unruly and uncooperative.
- At 1:55 p.m. Marriott Hotel security reported that a guest who payed with cash left a room damaged. The room was trashed, a television was broken and a wall light was damaged.
- At 9:16 p.m. a Baron Park Lane caller reported that her ex-boyfriend was refusing to return her 11-year-old daughter until after the New Year. Police spoke to the ex-boyfriend who said he'd drop off the girl that night and police informed him he would be criminally charged if he did not do so.