Friday, January 3-
- At 11:51 a.m. there was a report of a domestic dispute. It was a verbal argument and son had left house by the time police arrived.
- At 1:23 p.m. a Locust Street caller reported that speeding cars on the road have become a problem.
- At 2:08 p.m. a caller on Meadow Road reported a motor vehicle struck a guardrail and the driver left the scene leaving their bumper and license plate behind.
- At 2:28 p.m. a caller on Middlesex Turnpike reported someone stole his credit card while on a job site.
- At 5:11 p.m. a caller reported a motor vehicle in the snowbank at the Route 128 south at Winn Street.
- At 5:21 p.m. a caller from Kohl's loss prevention reported a manager was threatened the day before. The incident involved the father of an employee and the man will be trespassed from the store.
- At 8:18 p.m. police responded to a verbal domestic dispute. Advised all parties of their rights.