Thursday, September 5
- At 2:38 p.m. a Black Horse Lane caller reported a small black motor vehicle drove by her home several times and someone inside was taking pictures.
- At 3:12 p.m. police responded to Kimball Towers on a report of trespassing. The manager said the male, who left prior to police arrival, had been very abusive towards the office staff and had been served a no trespass order. Further, the man threatened to kill the staff at the Framingham office. The man was to be summonsed by police.
- At 8:30 p.m. police arrested a Worcester woman on a warrant from another agency.
- At 12:26 a.m. a Pontos Avenue caller reported that twice that day someone rang her doorbell and left before she answered the door. Police checked the area and it was quiet at that time.
- At 5:49 p.m. a caller at Hyatt House reported a customer's car had been broken into and several items were stolen. The break-in occurred overnight.
- At 11:16 a.m. a caller on Cambridge Street reported a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed and went through a red light. Police ran a query and it turned out to be a leased motor vehicle with no owner information.
- At 5:52 p.m. a caller at Fox Hill Elementary School reported youths on dirt bikes. Police spoke to several parents at the playground who said the dirt bike riders had been on the ball field. Operators appeared to be young teens and they were last seen entering wooded area toward conservation area.
- At 7:55 p.m. a Hilltop Drive caller reported that sometime the night before someone stole his GPS from his parked vehicle.
- At 11:35 p.m. police arrested a Wakefield man on two warrants from another agency.