Thursday, January 9-
- At 7:02 p.m. a caller at Papa Razzi reported his vehicle was broken into an several electronics and a backpack were stolen.
- At 8:58 p.m. a caller from Northeast Electrical reported a past theft of aluminum wire. Approximately $1,000 worth of wire taken around 5 a.m. that morning. Suspect was driving a U-Haul van with a large of paint missing from center of hood.
- At 1 p.m. a man went to the police station to register for soliciting. The man was arrested on an active warrant.
- At 1:49 p.m. Sears security reported a female shoplifter was leaving the parking lot. The female suspected of shoplifting was gone when police arrived. Sears had possible identification and will seek civil demand.
- At 2:02 p.m. a woman came to the station to report that she believes her cell phone was stolen on November 1, 2013 at Lids in the Burlington Mall.
- At 2:08 p.m. police issues a summons to a Burlington man on charges of operating a vehicle with no inspection sticker and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. Summons issued after a motor vehicle stop on Middlesex Turnpike.
- At 3:20 p.m. police issued a summons to a Wilmington man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration and for operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- At 3:43 p.m. a manager at Shaw's reported theft by an employee.
- At 7:31 p.m. a caller from Baron Park Lane reported someone drove by her house and threw a pipe through her window. The window was broken by a large pipe.