Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 2:46 a.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington resident on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 2:44 p.m. a caller reported cars speeding on Skilton Lane and requested additional police presence.
- At 7:03 p.m. police issued a summons to a Medford woman on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise. Summons issued following a shoplifting complaint by Macy's. Woman allegedly shoplifted $240 in merchandise and was in custody with two young kids.
- At 7:08 a Mohawk Drive caller reported a man came to her house saying she needed roofing done. At 7:22 a Algonquin Drive caller reported the same thing.
- Multiple citations for violations of the winter parking ban issued throughout the early morning.
- At 7:27 a.m. a Lexington Street caller reported finding an empty egg carton in their mailbox.
- At 10:28 am. a person at Petco as bitten by a dog and was bleeding.
- At 6:26 p.m. a Peach Orchard Road caller reported an ATV in the roadway. Police checked the area but it was gone.
- At 11:53 p.m. a caller from the Marriott Hotel reported a male urinating in the lobby. Male party sent to his room with a sober roommate. Hotel to add cleaning charges to customer's bill.