Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 8:15 a.m. management at New England Exutive Park reported a vehicle without plates was abandoned in the parking lot.
- At 9:12 a.m. a Paulson Drive caller reported her vehicle was entered sometime overnight and two pairs of sunglasses and loose change were stolen. Vehicle was unlocked.
- At 10:17 p.m. another Pauslon Drive caller reported a motor vehicle break-in sometime overnight.
- At 1:12 a third Paulson Drive caller reported a motor vehicle break-in sometime overnight.
- At 3:18 p.m. a manager at Verizon Wireless in the Burlington Mall reported that at about 1:30 there was an unhappy customer in the store. The manager stated that as the customer left he bumped into the manager and was told not to return. No charges to be filed.
- At 3:52 p.m. a Carey Avenue caller reported that someone broke into her vehicle sometime overnight.
- At 7:03 p.m. a Heather Drive caller reported his house was broken into sometime during the day. Police report states a sliding glass door was shattered. Only item stolen was a laptop though other valuables were lying around near the computer.
- At 7:51 p.m. a Brantwood Lane caller reported he received threatening messages from a male party through Facebook. Caller wanted incident logged.
- At 9:56 p.m. a caller from AMC Theaters reported that the side mirror on his vehicle was smashed. Police report states it appears someone punched or elbowed the mirror.
- At 11:38 p.m. a caller at Barnes & Noble reported she was assaulted in the parking lot by an unknown female.