Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 10:46 a.m. the manager of Pine Haven Cemetery reported that a female had her purse stolen from her motor vehicle while she was visiting the ceremony.
- At 1:36 p.m. a caller reported that while she was driving on Cambridge Street a fellow driver drove close to her vehicle and took pictures of her license plate.
- At 1:53 p.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica woman on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise. Summons issued after reported a female shoplifter who concealed $800 worth of merchandise.
- At 8:48 p.m. reported detaining a shoplifter that the store identified and released.
- At 8:17 a.m. a manager from reported receiving harassing phone calls. Caller stated a male has called on past four Saturday morning and booked bogus appointments.
- At 10:02 a.m. a Evelyn Street caller reported that it appears damage was done to his home. Damage to one panel door and a small hole in the wall. No signs of forced entry and nothing was missing.
- At 11:09 a.m. a Mill Street caller reported that overnight someone placed a traffic cone on his vehicle which was parked in his driveway. No damage. Police advised resident to install motion-sensing lights.
- At 5:16 p.m. a caller from Westwood Street reported that her elderly neighbor harassed her. Police issued no trespass order.
- At 9:50 a.m. a Jessica Drive caller reported that it appears the passenger side of his vehicle was damaged by a bb gun. Report states that between midnight and 7:30 a.m. someone shot the passenger side window with a bb gun.
- At 10:30 a.m. a caller from Bassett Avenue reported being harassed by a resident of a nearby street. Caller stated he was cleaning his lawn when the other man approached and called him insults regarding homosexuality and threatened to assault him.
- At 7:26 p.m. a park ranger reported an older male near the skate park at . Caller didn't feel it was appropriate for man to be there and policed moved him along.
- At 8:54 p.m. policed arrested Naima Murray, 57, of 6 Westgate Drive, Apartment 107, Woburn on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, failing to stop for police and speeding in a special regulation area. Arrest made after driver failed to stop for police after they attempted a motor vehicle stop for her going 57 in a 35 mph zone.