Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 12:46 a.m. police arrested Rogerio Delima, 32, of 20 Williams St., Malden on a charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and on a warrant from another agency.
- At 11:24 a.m. a caller from in the reported that sometime overnight someone spray-painted graffiti on the wall and safety pillars of the main entrance.
- At 2:24 p.m. police arrested Michael Davis, 27, of 60 Lexington St., Burlington on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, no inspection sticker and on a warrant from another agency.
- At 1:23 a.m. police arrested Megan Sarah Sabella, 28, of 265 Perham St., West Roxbury on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol (2nd offense) and assault and battery on a police officer.
- At 12:16 p.m. a caller from Mall Road reported that she had parked illegally and that a male claiming to be a police officer yelled at her. Police asked where she was at the time but she said she left the area.
- At 2:52 p.m. a caller reported that her wallet was taken from her purse while she was shopping at .
- At 2:35 p.m. a caller reported many speeding vehicles on Burlington Street and that vehicles are often not stopping at stop sign at Burlington Street and Mountain Road.
- At 5:22 p.m. a caller reported that kids were riding dirtbikes on the field at . Children were gone when police arrived.
- At 8:50 a.m. a caller from reported his vehicle was broken into sometime overnight.
- At 10:50 a.m. a caller reported that pedestrian was it by a vehicle on Wall Street.
- At 1:26 a.m. a person came to the station to report that someone had forged one of his checks and cashed it at .
- At 2:46 p.m. and 7:18 p.m. police conducted anti-shoplifting actions at the Burlington Mall to break up an organized shoplifting ring and arrested five women. Melissa Lopes, 29, of 48 Rockingham Road, Mattapan was charged with shoplifting by asportation (3rd offense); Kristine Duarte, 24, of 339 Bowdoin St., Apartment 1, Boston was charged with shoplifting by asportation (2nd offense); Vanessa Rodrigues, 21, of 10 Arnold Road, Apartment 31, Quincy was charged with shoplifting $100+ by asportation; Zenaida Santiago, 36, of 43 Wilston St, Haverhill was charged with shoplifting by asportation (2nd offense) and Miriam Rodriguez, 58, of Leonard Ave., Apartment 24, Lawrence was charged with shoplifting by asportation (3rd offense).
- At 11:09 p.m. a caller from Wilmington Road made a youth complain. Police released an intoxicated youth to his father's custody.
- At 11:24 p.m. police arrested a Burlington resident on a warrant from another agency.