Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 2:25 a.m. a caller from reported that her car was broken into sometime between 11 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
- At 10:58 p.m. the extinguished a small brush fire near that tennis courts and skate park at .
- At 1:38 p.m. reported having three shoplifters in custody accused of attempting to steal $261 in clothing. Store to summons.
- At 4:02 p.m. a caller from reported that there was fresh graffiti in the playground area behind the building. Graffiti included multiple swear words and were done in chalk.
- At 4:48 p.m. a caller reported that his vehicle was struck in a hit and run accident in the parking lot.
- At 6:49 p.m. a caller from Beacon Village apartments reported that the back window of his motor vehicle was smashed. Appeared to be damaged by a small rock.
- At 6:54 p.. a caller reported that her husband pushed her to the ground and fled the scene.
- At 10:09 the Woburn Police reported an erratic driver heading down Winn Street. Police checked area but vehicle was gone.
- At 1:49 p.m. a caller from Middlesex Turnpike reported that her father came and took her vehicle while she was at work and she wanted to report it stolen. Police contacted father who agreed to return vehicle to Lincoln Police. Police advised him to go through civil court regarding vehicle payments.
- At 5:09 p.m. a Bedford Street caller reported that she has been receiving threatening phone calls. Report states woman had received several nasty phone calls from a recent female acquaintance.
- At 5:09 p.m. a caller reported someone stole his credit card and used it.
- At 6:59 p.m. a Cambridge Street resident reported her neighbor damaged her fence. Report states teenagers hit golf balls over fence and damaged a panel. Caller stated she wanted teenagers spoken to with their parents but not to file an official report.
- At 7:36 p.m. a caller reported being scammed out of $2,500 in a Craigslist scheme for babysitting services.
- At 5:35 a.m. police were called out to Middlesex Turnpike near Candlewood Suites because several large boulders were in the road. Report states this has happened several times in the last few weeks.
- At 6:31 a.m. police issued a summons to a North Reading man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, not being in possession of a license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 8:39 a.m. a woman came to the station to report that someone had used her credit card.
- At 9:29 a.m. a Fox Hill Road resident reported a female, wearing a green and white shirt that had a NSTAR logo came to her door yesterday and asked resident if she could check her electric bill,to help get her the lowest rate possible. Caller believes it was a scam.
- At 12:32 p.m. a caller from Planet Fitness reported that a man tried to take his keys. When caller approached the man he returned them, stating he found them on the ground.
- At 3:26 p.m. a manager from reported being harrassed by a former employee over the phone.
- At 3:59 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of shoplifting by asportation. Summons issued after reported a white male was entering motor vehicles in the parking lot.
- At 6:43 p.m. a caller from on Middlesex Turnpike reported a male party was harassing customers. Police located man. Report states he did not violate trespass order.