Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 6:58 a.m. a caller from Arborpoint at Seven Spring reported the theft of roofing supplies from a construction site over the weekend.
- At 10:03 a.m. a caller from Beacon Village reported the theft of a company motor vehicle, a white Plymouth Voyager. Vehicle also had approximately $2,000 in tools inside.
- At 2:32 p.m. a caller from the reported that a GPS unit was stolen from her vehicle sometimes between 1 and 2 p.m. No forced entry.
- At 2:40 p.m. a caller from Farms Drive reported her van was struck while in the driveway by an unknown motor vehicle. Damage done sometimes after 12:30 p.m.
- At 2:45 p.m. a walk-in reported his vehicle was keyed while parked at Best Buy earlier that afternoon.
- At 6:26 p.m. there was a report of a theft at Gold Rush in the .
- At 7:08 p.m. a Wilmington Road caller reported his birch trees were vandalized. Caller also found a driver's license and wasn't sure if the two were related. In total three trees were damaged by an unknown person/persons.
- At 11:11 a.m. a party came to the station to report a suspicious phone call from a person responding to a job posting on Craigslist. Party applied for job on the site and was contacted by a person who did not ask for personal information but just asked what she was qualified to do.
- At 11:20 a.m. a Mark Street caller reported her sister locked her out of their foreclosed home and she is unable to get her belongings. Police advised women to go through probate court.
- At 3:56 p.m. a caller reported his credit card was used without his permission. Five $20 charges made on card between 6/10/12 and 6/15/12.
- At 6:50 p.m. reported detaining three female shoplifters. One of the women was given a civil demand fine and was trespassed.
- At 9:37 p.m. a caller from Wing Terrace reported a next door neighbor is shining a laser pointer into her bedroom window.