Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 4:11 a.m. a Church Lane caller reported a vehicle was spray painted. Damage done between 2 and 4 a.m.
- At 12:40 p.m. a Carey Avenue caller reported his son's ex-girlfriend was on the premises and wanted to take her and the caller's son's baby. The ex-girlfriend is currently being investigated for stealing and cashing the caller's personal checks. Caller wanted her trespassed but she left before police arrived.
- At 2:09 p.m. a manager from Busa Wine & Spirits reported the theft of cigars.
- At 9:53 p.m. a person waived down an officer at the Burlington Mall and reported a possible theft in progress. $20 in merchandise was stolen from Macy's.
- At 2:47 a.m. a Baron Park Lane caller reported loud noise coming from the apartment below. Police spoke with residents. At 3:07 a.m. the caller reported the party was being loud again and police spoke with the resident again who removed all the guests.
- At 3 p.m. a Cambridge Street caller reported a male party slumped over the wheel. Police gave resident a ride home.
- At 4:26 p.m. an Arnold Terrace caller reported a delivery truck damaged their lawn.
- At 8:23 p.m. police arrested a Wilmington resident on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made following a motor vehicle stop.
- At 8:32 p.m. police received three 911 hang-up calls. Police could hear a female screaming about a bloody nose. Female transported to hospital.
- At 8:55 p.m. a manager of the Mobil Station on Middlesex Turnpike reported a customer drove off without paying. $48 worth of gas stolen.