Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:54 a.m. police issued a citation for a u-tune violation and no license in possession.
- At 4:26 p.m. police arrested two men after a shoplifting complaint by Lord & Taylor. Police arrested Nasser Alexander Flores Jr., 21, of 70 Library St., Apartment 1, Chelsea, on charges of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise and receiving stolen property under $250. Police also arrested William Ernesto Martinez, 18, of 16 Nahant St., Apartment 2, Revere, on charges of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise and receiving stolen property under $250.
- At 5:46 p.m. a Middlesex Turnpike caller reported being struck from behind by a vehicle that fled the scene. No damage to her vehicle but she wanted the incident logged. The other vehicle was a BMW SUV.
- At 8:54 p.m. Bedford Police reported that a Bedford resident called them to report a man attempted to rob her at the Bank of America at 201 Middlesex Turnpike. Bedford Police said the suspect was described as a white male with his face covered up who fled on foot.
- At 10:14 p.m. a Birchcrest Street caller reported an impaired male stumbling down the roadway.
- At 6:36 a.m. a caller at the Burlington Hyatt reported getting into a male party in the lobby of the hotel.
- At 2:38 p.m. a caller at AMC Theaters reported that while watching a movie his motor vehicle was broken into. The drivers side window was smashed. A Macbook Pro laptop, a GPS unit and an iPod Nano were stolen. Total value of items stolen was roughly $2,600.