Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:20 a.m. a Donald Road caller reported his vehicle was damaged. Caller believed it was struck around 10 p.m. the day before as it was parked outside his home.
- At 1:43 a.m. a caller reported a female with possible alcohol poisoning.
- At 4:03 a.m. police arrested Cory J. Penta, 20, of 20 Passaconaway Drive, Billerica on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and armed robbery. Police also arrested Ryan Hayes Figenbaum, 18, of 40 South Ave., Apartment 251 Burlington on charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and armed robbery. Arrests made after a clerk at the Shell Station on Middlesex Turnpike reported he had been assaulted.
- At 8:15 a.m. a Barnum Road caller reported that someone drove over his lawn overnight and damaged his property.
- At 9:50 a.m. a manager from Pyara Spa and Salon reported a break-in to the business overnight. An office door was forced open and cash was taken from a lock-box.
- At 10:32 a.m. a Hickory Lane caller reported someone used his debit card without permission.
- At 1:09 p.m. a caller reported he left his newly-purchased iPad in Brookstone and someone took it.
- At 1:36 p.m. a caller on Cierra Way reported approximately 15 youths on ATVs and dirt bikes.
- At 2:24 p.m. police arrested Chad Grimshaw, 31, of 1053 Tremond St., Boston, on a charge of larceny over $250. Arrest made following a shoplifting complaint by Lord & Taylor.
- At 3:29 p.m. a South Bedford Street caller reported a telephone poll had fallen on a vehicle.
- At 9:14 p.m. a Donald Road caller reported someone threw eggs at his house.