Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 2:28 a.m. police arrested two people following a complaint by the front desk of Candlewood Suites of an altercation. Police arrested Sonny Morse, 38, of 29 Cherry St., Danvers on charges of malicious damage to a motor vehicle, assault and batter and on a warrant from another agency. Police also arrested Nicole Wise, 37, of 20 W Baltimore St., Apartment 12A, Lynn, on charges of assault and battery and a warrant from another agency.
- At 5:41 a.m. a Ridgewood Lane caller reported a water main break. Police notified the water department.
- At 12:51 p.m. a caller from Mount Hope Christian Center reported a suspicious person. Caller stated an unknown white male in his early 40s entered the school and an iPod he said had "Christian music" on it. The male then asked about the security at the school and wanted to know about the screening process used to let people in the building. The male then left in a mid-90s Oldsmobile with New Hampshire plates.
- At 1:15 p.m. a manager at Bed, Bath & Beyond reported that at 10:29 a.m. a white male waring a red "skull" cap, black hooded jacket, black pants with two white stripes and construction boots stole two electic blankets valued at $180 each. Suspect left in a red Ford Focus.
- At 10:20 p.m. a manager from Market Basket reported an older male in the parking lot was yelling at customers.
- Vehicles cited for violation of winter parking ban throughout the early morning.
- At 3:17 p.m. a Cambridge Street resident reported her diamond stud earrings were stolen.