Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 12:28 a.m. police responded to a call of a man lying on the ground on Cambridge Street. Same was an intoxicated male waiting for a cab, which came and he left without incident.
- At 12:41 p.m. a Daniel Drive caller reported a suspicious vehicle in the area that morning. Caller said as soon as eye contact was made with the driver he drove off. The caller wanted it logged because of recent incidents in the area.
- At 5:52 p.m. a caller from Beacon Village reported her husband drank a 750ml bottle of Vodka and drove off. Police notified Billerica PD that he may be headed to work in that town.
- At 6:31 p.m. a caller from reported a past hit and run accident that damaged the rear bumper of her vehicle.
- At 8:43 p.m. loss prevention requested assistance as he chased three shoplifters through the parking lot. Store to summons the three and their parents came to pick them up.
- At 11:27 p.m. police arrested a 16-year-old juvenile on charges of miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violations, not meeting RMV safety standards and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 1:34 p.m. a Mall Road caller reported a male party driving erratically and yelling racial slurs.
- At 1:36 p.m. a Terrace Hall Avenue caller reported that her son was being harassed by a female student at .
- At 2:03 p.m. a caller reported that her 19-year-old daughter was approached by a couple in an older silver Volvo while she was walking to her home Sevings Springs Lane home from her job at on Middlesex Turnpike. The couple stopped and asked her if she was interested in a sexual encounter with them and asked if she preferred men, women or both. The couple's vehicle and they Maine plates and police found they were staying at the and management stated it would contact the police when they returned.
- At 5:33 p.m. a Muller Road caller reported a truck illegally dumping in the area. Truck left prior to police arrival.