Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 8:38 a.m. a caller stated the IRS is holding her tax refund because someone else filed a tax return under her social security number.
- At 1:48 p.m. a caller reported that he lost his cell phone at sometime in the past two weeks. Caller reported that he had classified messages from the National Security Agency on the phone and wanted it pinged.
- At 2:16 p.m. a caller from reported vandalism in a restroom. Caller said someone carved "Strizz," the date "1/1/12" and "978-Murder-Mass" into the wall.
- At 8:24 p.m. Lahey Security reported a past threat. Caller said subject made unsettling remarks to security supervisor in respect to 'safety' of building security and the comments appear to have been made after the subject had previously called the police to report his lost cell phone with classified NSA messages on it. No threats made at any specific person.
- At 10:26 p.m. a caller reported that his son was assaulted by a female acquaintance. No injury.
- At 11:03 p.m. police responded to a noise complaint at Beacon Village and advised four people smoking outside to go in and keep quiet.
- At 1:17 p.m. a caller reported a man in a black trench coat walking around the parking lot of the possibly attempting to break into vehicles.
- At 4:22 p.m. police arrested Sarah Elizabeth Lockwood, 18, of 15 Smith Ave., Lexignton, on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by asportation. Arrest made after reported having a female shoplifter in custody.
- At 11:02 a.m. a caller from Carter Road reported beer cans left on her lawn.
- At 12:19 p.m. an employee at the reported his vehicle was struck while parked overnight.
- At 5:51 p.m. a caller from the Burlington Mall reported that the lugs nuts were taken from their motor vehicle.