Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 11:47 a.m. a caller from the Burlington Housing Authority reported that someone broke-into the records room. Nothing missing.
- At 12:20 p.m. a caller reported her sister-in-law admitted to pawning her jewelry at Cash For Gold in the . Sister was still on site and was identified for investigation.
- at 1:36 p.m. an Arthurwoods Avenue caller reported spotting a sick raccoon in the neighborhood, which was verified by a neighbor. Police unable to locate when they arrived.
- At 2:48 p.m. a caller reported hub caps stolen while parked at the Burlington Mall.
- At 10:22 p.m. a Mark Street caller reported he paid a roofer $3,700 as a down payment on June 29 and to date work has not been done. Caller said he also requested money returned, which has not happened. Police report states summons to be issued if money is not returned.
- At 12:23 p.m. Life Style Lift in New England Executive Park reported cash missing from a safe containing $1,200.
- At 1:34 p.m. a caller from Tavern in the Square reported a hit-and-run accident.
- At 2:47 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of concealing identification with a number plate violation. Summons issued after police found two vehicles in the drive-way of a Mill Street home that may be abandoned and both vehicles had the same license plate.
- At 5:27 p.m. police issued a summons to a Somerville resident on a charge of shoplifting by asportation. Summons issued after Sears reported a male shoplifter stole a pair of shorts. Video of suspect matched license photo for identification.
- At 6:09 p.m. reported that a male, described as a black male about 30-years-old, ran out of the store with a stolen television. A $900 television stolen.
- At 6:17 p.m. police arrested Nicholas King, 18, of 4 Belmont Road, Burlington on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct.
- At 9:02 p.m. reported $303 worth of clothes stolen. Suspect to be summonsed.