Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:39 a.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica resident on a charge of negligent operation of a motor vehicle. Summons issued after an accident on Skelton Road that had a vehicle hitting a telephone pole.
- At 6:47 a.m. a traffic signal was damaged at 40 Mall Road after a motor vehicle spun out of the roadway and struck it.
- At 10:56 a.m. a manager at the Shell station at 61 Middlesex Turnpike requested a vehicle be towed as the owner was arrested the night before.
- At 12:53 p.m. a Paige Road caller reported a tree down on power lines and that the power is out. NSTAR notified and the company restored power.
- At 7:30 p.m. a Baron Park Lane caller reported a group of teenagers in the hallway that appeared to be "casing" apartments. Police report states it was a group of teens hanging out playing hackey sack.