Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:21 a.m. a caller from the Marriott Hotel reported a male party screaming and yelling in the hotel bar causing a disturbance. Male allegedly stated he was going to attack police when they arrived. Police report states the man was upset about his check and did cause a disturbance but no assault was made.
- At 3:52 p.m. a Seawall Street caller reported a possible BB hole in her front window. Police confirmed the hole was possibly from a BB or pellet.
- At 5:30 p.m. police arrested two females after a shoplifting complaint by Lord & Taylor. Police arrested Aramide Tina Akinyele, 25, of 516 Pleasant St. Apartment 206, New Bedford on a charge of larceny over $250. Police also arrested Oluwakemi Oluwafumliao Akinyele, 29, 59 Linwood St., Medford, on a charge of larceny over $250.
- At 5:44 p.m. a caller at Seven Springs Lane reported a male wearing all black removed a screen off a window and climbed into an apartment.
- At 2:36 a.m. a caller at the Mobil Gas Station on Bedford Street reported a male in the store who was likely intoxicated and causing a disturbance.
- Many winter parking ban citations issued.
- At 2:52 p.m. police advised youths skateboarding on Mall Road to stay out of the roadway.
- At 6:54 p.m. Lord & Taylor reported a male and female suspect fled the store with $800 worth of clothing. Caller provided police with license plate number of the suspects' vehicle.