Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Police issued multiple winter parking ban citations through the early morning.
- At 8:49 a.m. a female reported her purse was stolen out of her aunt's car while it was parked in the Burlington Mall parking lot.
- At 3:16 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall reported a motorist in a black Lincoln Navigator was all over the road and possibly was intoxicated. Police checked the area but the car was gone.
- At 3:17 p.m. a caller at Old Navy reported a man dressed as Santa Clause harassing people in front of the store and in the parking lot of Wayside.
- At 4:15 p.m. a Nordstrom loss prevention caller reported having two female juvenile shoplifters in custody. Store to summons and youths were released to their parents.
- At 5:50 p.m. police issued summons to two female shoplifting suspects following a report from Macy's.
- At 3:47 a.m. a caller from the Mobil station on Middlesex Turnpike reported a man yelling in the store causing a disturbance. Police found the man, who had left, in the parking of H Mart and after an evaluation sent him home. Police also told him not to return to that Mobil station.
- At 1:23 p.m. Macy's reported having a female shoplifter in custody.
- AT 2:45 p.m. a caller at Trader Joe's reported the emblem on the hood of his vehicle was damaged.
- At 7:46 p.m. a caller from the Apple Store reported that two females stole four pairs of headphones valued at $200 each.