Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:44 a.m. an officer reported a vehicle the wrong way on Route 128 at the Winn Street exit.
- At 2:18 p.m. a caller reported that their vehicle was damaged while in the lot at Lahey Clinic.
- At 9:39 a.m. a Princeton Road caller reported someone smashed the rear window of his vehicle sometime the night before.
- At 10:55 a.m. police made attempted to serve a female with a warrant at Lahey Clinic but were unable to serve the papers because she was admitted to the emergency room.
- At 12:18 p.m. a caller on Middlesex Turnpike reported a male party standing in the median making obscene gestures to passing vehicles.
- At 2:22 p.m. a Hampden Avenue caller reported that while her son and his friends were walking home from Marshall Simonds Middle School a male party stopped his motor vehicle and the children believed he was taking pictures of them. Children described the suspicious male as as white, about 30 years old wearing jeans and a black top and driving an older Jeep style SUV. He was allegedly taking pictures of children on Harriet Avenue as he pretended to tie his shoes.
- At 3:07 p.m. police arrested a Lowell woman on a warrant from another agency.
- At 4:21 p.m. a Davida Road caller reported being the victim of identify fraud.
- At 5:56 p.m. a caller reported a suspicious male in a gray Jeep Cherokee has been parked near the school bus stop at Chartlon Ave. and Harriett Ave. the past few days. Male described as in his 30s with blond hair.