Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:51 p.m. police responded to a domestic situation on Visco Road. Same is ongoing issue between mother and daughter.
- At 1:52 p.m. a Baron Park Lane reported her debit card had been fraudulently used on two occasions.
- At 11:23 p.m. a party came to the police station to report that they had been in an argument with a neighbor at the Planning Board meeting. Reporting party stated they were concerned the neighbor may do something to their home. Police stood by to ensure resident entered home safely.
- At 7:15 a.m. an employee at the Rainforest Cafe reported that a male party, who caller thinks is a pan handler, comes into the cafe every morning and takes money from their charity fund.
- At 8:59 a.m. Harvard Vanguard Medical reported a male patient has been verbally abusive and threatening towards doctors and the staff. Caller wanted patient trespassed from the property.
- At 9:36 a.m. a Cedarwood Lane caller reported that a neighbor shot out one of her windows with a BB gun a few weeks ago and though neighbor agreed to replace the window they had yet to do so. Police spoke to both parties who agreed to handle it themselves.
- At 1:18 p.m. a manager at Victoria's Secret reported the theft of $12,000 worth of women's bras the past evening.
- At 2:35 p.m. police arrested Michael Spinelli, 36, of 17 Reservoir Road, Gloucester on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise (second offense). Arrest made following a shoplifting complaint by Macy's.
- At 5:43 p.m. police issued a summons to a Marblehead resident on a charge of malicious destruction of property over $250. Summons issued after a complaint at Tavern in the Square that someone keyed a car.
- At 11:22 p.m. a Harris Drive caller reported someone threw something at her house. Police found a glass marijuana pipe had been thrown onto the resident's property. No damage.