Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:58 p.m. police assisted in trespassing an individual from Lahey Clinic.
- At 5:40 p.m. a Lucaya Cir. resident reported receiving a threatening voicemail.
- At 5:56 p.m. Sears reported detaining a female shoplifter who allegedly took $412 in clothing.
- At 4:59 a.m. police assisted a Freeport Drive resident in removing a squirrel from her home.
- At 8:38 a.m. a Mountain View Way caller reported their vehicle was broken into and items were stolen.
- At 9:20 a.m. a Burlington Woods Drive caller reported his vehicle was vandalized while parked in his place of work. Vehicle was struck numerous times with paint balls on the driver's side.
- At 2:14 p.m. an manager at Victoria's Secret reported a theft at 12:15 p.m. that day. Manager stated $525 in merchandise was missing from the store.
- At 2:17 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of leaving the scene of property damage. Summons issued after Lexington Police reported one of their cruisers was struck in a hit and run accident that occurred in Burlington.
- AT 3:04 p.m. Kohl's loss prevention reported detaining two female shoplifters who refused to return merchandise. The women were trespassed from the store and the items recovered.
- At 5:17 p.m. a Purity Springs Road caller reported hearing screaming coming for a neighbor's house. Verbal argument between father and daughter.
- At 7:15 p.m. a caller on Wilmington Road reported an erratic driver who was going over the lines and changing speeds. Police contacted the operator at a restaurant and took his keys after arrangements were made for driver's son to pick him up.