Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 1:37 p.m. an employee from called to report an ex-boyfriend, for whom she had a restraining order against, was in the restaurant. Police spoke to the employee who said the ex-boyfriend left once he realized she worked at the location.
- At 3:22 a caller on Cambridge Street (near intersection with Winn Street) reported being run off the road by a red sedan. Police searched area and notified Billerica PD but could not locate.
- At 8:59 p.m. reported having a shoplifter detained.
- At 8:13 a.m. a Baron Park Lane resident came to the station to report that an out-of-country email was asking for her personal information. She thought it might be a flim-flam scheme.
- At 10:49 a.m. a caller reported he noticed a female driving a white pick-up truck dumps items behind an old building on Muller Road. Police found an old T.V., a lot of brush and a few black-colored buckets.
- At 5:23 p.m. police issued a summons to a juvenile offender for shoplifting at Crossroads Plaza, 34 Cambridge St.
- At 5:30 p.m. police arrested Daniel Marchand, 46, of 53 Parkwood Dr., Pepperell on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle after revocation of registration and on a warrant (another agency). Arrest was made following a motor-vehicle stop.
- At 1:05 a.m. a caller reported hearing a female being hit and crying at , 40 South Ave. Police spoke to couple who said they were having a verbal argument. Police advised parties of right and both agreed to go separate ways.
- At 10:00 a.m. Metro PCS, 200 Wheeler Road, reported the theft of some items. $2,400 worth of copper wire reported stolen from roof.
- At 11:53 a.m. police arrested Sean Coiley, 6 Baron Park Lane, Apartment 30, Burlington on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by asportation. Arrest was made at in the .