Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 12:20 a.m. a Farms Drive caller reported beeping noises coming from a dumpster. Police checked the dumpster and it was full of construction debris and empty fire/smoke alarms. Noise believed to be from detector that still had batteries.
- At 1:37 a.m. a County Road caller reported a group of youths knocking over mail boxes. Multiple calls for this incident. Log states up to 30 mailboxes may have been damaged.
- At 7:18 a.m. a caller from Seven Springs Lane apartments reported loud music coming from a neighboring apartment. Police confirmed the loud music but could not make contact with resident despite multiple knocking. Police to fallow up with management.
- At 12:33 p.m. a caller reported losing a orange and brown wallet at Burlington's AMC Cinema 10.
- At 4 p.m. police assisted Market Basket in trespassing a male from the store.
- At 4:54 p.m. a caller on Wilmington Road reported an erratic operator. Turned out to be a student driver who gave up the wheel due to nerves.
- At 5:11 p.m. a caller reported a driver struck his vehicle and drove away. Police contacted the other driver who stated she left the scene of the accident because she felt threatened.
- At 9:38 p.m. police assisted the Hilton Garden Inn in trespassing an unwanted male party.