Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 2:29 a.m. police responded to a call on Manor Avenue of an SUV in a driveway with loud music. Party shut off music and went inside for the night.
- At 4:23 a.m. a caller from reported that someone tried to enter his vehicle. Police observed the drivers' side window was smashed.
- At 6:03 a.m. a caller reported two people, one wearing a red sweatshirt and the other wearing a Red Sox jersey and a hat, were looking into vehicles at Candlewood Suites. Three vehicles were broken-into.
- At 8:23 a.m. an employee at reported a vehicle was broken into and a GPS unit, two cameras and a credit card were taken. The rear drive side window was smashed.
- At 9:12 a.m. there was another motor vehicle break-in, this one at the . An iPod was taken. Front passenger window smashed.
- At 11:45 a.m. another caller from Candlewood Suites reported his motor vehicle was broken into by a smashed passenger side window. Clothing and a GPS unit taken.
- AT 4:09 p.m. in the Burlington Mall reported that loss prevention stopped a black male, approximately 40-45 years old, attempting to leave the story with $1,300 worth of cologne concealed.
- At 8:53 a.m. a caller reported a female in a raincoat was singing and dancing in the rain on Wall Street.
- At 9:40 a.m. a caller on Edwards Road reported a coyote in the area.
- At 10:51 a.m. a caller from Mountain Road reported his vehicle was struck while parked in front of his house sometime the night before.
- At 11:47 a.m. a caller from Lauren Lane reported someone stole a power saw from his garage. Caller was not sure when item was taken.
- At 12:56 p.m. reported that a woman left the store with a $100 prepaid cell phone. Suspect described as Hispanic female, with her hair in a ponytail, wearing a black jacket, jeans and pink sneakers and was carrying a gold pocketbook.
- At 6:27 p.m. a caller reported that someone used his checks and cashed $1,800 over multiple forged checks. Police to investigate.