Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:15 p.m. a Pathwoods Avenue caller reported a it and run accident that happened a few days before.
- At 2:28 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn woman on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise.
- At 7:10 p.m. a manager at the Cheesecake Factory reported a female patron left without paying her $104 tab. Also, she left in a vehicle and may have been operating intoxicated.
- At 7:31 p.m. police arrested Kenneth Brooks, 49, of 5 Upton Lane, Goffstown N.H. on charges of operating a motor vehicle without a license, receiving stolen property under $250, Operating an unregistered motor vehicle and number plate violation (conceal ID).
- At 8:07 p.m. an employee from Yogibo in the Burlington Mall reported the past theft of an iPhone.
- At 9:34 p.m. a manager from McDonald's reported a group of four youths causing damage to the bathroom. The youths cleaned up the bathroom.
- At 9:49 p.m. a caller at the mall reported her vehicle was struck in a hit and run accident.
- At 1:37 p.m. a Carey Avenue caller reported a family member fraudulently cashed personal checks for a total of $260.
- At 2:18 p.m. a Gedick Road caller reported a company in China took money out of her bank account but never sent the items. Illegal credit card use of $406.
- At 4:03 p.m. police arrested Julie Ann Davila, 37, of 2 Copley Ave., Waltham on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise. Arrest made following shoplifting complaint by Kohl's.
- At 5:59 p.m. a Wing Terrace caller reported that a package delivered to her home by UPS was not there despite UPS's records show that it was delivered.
- At 9:03 Billerica Police reported recovering a vehicle that had been stolen from Herb Chambers Honda.