Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- Multiple citations issued for winter parking ban violations through the early morning.
- At 8:46 a.m. a Terrace Hall Avenue caller wanted her daughter removed from the house. Unwanted female escorted off the property and issued a trespass notice.
- At 10:10 a.m. a Seven Springs Lane caller reported items were stolen from her motor vehicle.
- At 9 p.m. a Winn Street caller reported a driver of a white Silverado was operating recklessly and had what appeared to be a 2-year-old child on their lap.
- At 3:02 a.m. a taxi driver on Macon Road reported a party refusing to pay cab fare. Two males fled on foot through the woods after getting out of the taxi at the intersection of Macon Road and Gidley Street.
- At 10:19 a.m. Lahey Security requested assistance with a patient who left the hospital wearing scrubs and no shoes. Police located the patient on Burlington Woods Drive and returned them to the hospital.
- At 3:34 p.m. Macy's security reported detaining a female shoplifter.
- At 9:34 p.m. police assisted Lexington Police with a K9 search for a suspect that attempted a home breaking and entering.