Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:50 a.m. police arrested Luis Pinder, 25, of 95 Chauncey St., Apartment 3F, NY, on charges of assault with a dangerous weapon, carrying a firearm without a license, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, threatening to commit a crime and felony possession of a firearm. Arrest made after a report of a man with a gun making threats at the Hyatt House. Click here for the full story.
- At 11:46 a.m. police and fire responded to a report of a three-car accident on Bedford Street. One party transported to the hospital.
- At 11:55 a.m. a caller at the intersection of Francis Road and Winn Street reported a utility sign is about to unscrew and become a road hazard. Log states "Road Work Ahead" sign was partially unscrewed. DPW notified.
- At 1:29 p.m. police arrested Craig Thomson, 50, of 25 Calder St., Dorchester, on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise. Arrest made after an officer reported that a suspect in a possible theft at Sears was parked at Best Buy.
- At 1:29 p.m. a caller at Market Basket reported someone struck her motor vehicle while it was parked.
- At 2:55 p.m. police arrested Molica Sarah Nol, 19, of 61 Anderson St., Lowell, on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise. Arrest made after Macy's loss prevention reported an employee theft.
- At 4:34 p.m. a caller reported their credit card was unlawfully used overseas.
- At 10:17 p.m. a Baron Park Lane caller reported it sounded like someone was trying to break into her daughter's bedroom window. Police checked the situation and found that the daughter was having a sleepover party and the girls were exiting and re-entering the apartment through the window.