Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 6:41 a.m. a Chandler Road caller reported his mailbox was damaged sometime overnight. The mailbox was knocked over and a real estate sign was taken out of the ground from his lawn and placed in neighbor's yard.
- At 9:55 a.m. a Harvard Avenue caller reported her brother assaulted her and tried to choke her. Police advised of court rights.
- At 1:35 p.m. a Douglas Avenue caller reported an ex-boyfriend is calling and texting her and sending threats.
- At 2:38 p.m. a Spring Valley Road caller reported three rings and silver coins stolen from his house. He said one of his sons took them but was not sure which one so he kicked them both out of the house.
- At 4:06 p.m. a Locust Street resident reported her mailbox was damaged sometime the night before.
- At 5:41 p.m. police arrested Justin Patrick Gray, 34, of 160 Buckhall St., Apartment 505, Weymouth, on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise (3rd offense). Arrest made after in the reported detaining a male shoplifter.
- At 8:59 a.m. a Beaverbrook Road reported a past home break-in.
- At 9:33 a.m. a caller from reported someone spray painted the front door of the business.
- At 10:47 a.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn woman on charges of assault and battery, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- At 1:24 p.m. a Mountain Road caller reported a dirt bike going up and down the street.
- At 6:30 p.m. a caller from 8 Executive Park reported a disruptive and aggressive male would not leave the propery. The man left before police arrived.
- At 6:30 p.m. a caller reported his iPhone was stolen from the past Saturday evening.
- At 7:02 p.m. a caller reported hitting a deer with his vehicle in front of . No injuries to any people but the animal was destroyed.
- At 10:33 p.m. a caller from reported that somoene put mustard all over his vehicle while it was parked in the lot of his work. Caller stated he believes his ex was responsible.