Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 6:49 a.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle (subsequent offense), operating a vehicle with no inspection sticker and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 9:16 a.m. a caller from said that hospital security assaulted her.
- At 6:43 p.m. a manager requested assistance for a male party acting aggressively towards employees. Verbal only.
- At 7:52 p.m. a caller reported leaving his wallet at a gas pump at Shell, 61 Middlesex Turnpike, and when he returned it was gone.
- At 12:16 a.m. police arrested Justin Rocheleau, 21, of 5 Gardner Way, Burlington on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 1:49 a.m. a Sunset Drive caller reported identify fraud.
- At 10:39 a.m. a caller reported witnessing a hit-and-run accident in the parking lot. Vehicle struck parked car and left without leaving information. Suspect described as elderly white male.
- At 12:54 p.m. a caller from the reported a yellow lab dog in a car with the engine off and windows up. Owner stated he only ran it to get take-out food but witness stated he was gone for at least 40 minutes. Incident under investigation.
- At 6:38 p.m. police arrested Ryan Hayes Figenbaum, 18, of 40 South Ave., Apartment 251, Burlington on a charge of a person under 21 in possession of alcohol.