Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 7:33 a.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 8:23 a.m. a Farms Drive caller stated her neighbor threatened her.
- At 1:40 p.m. a caller from Seven Springs apartments reported that a resident that has been trespassed was back on the property. Will call back if the man returns.
- At 2:34 p.m. a caller who works at New England Executive Park reported for the second consecutive day that a male who works in the park stared at her and followed her. She stated it has been going on since Oct. 16. Police to provide escort to her vehicle at the end of the day.
- At 3:02 p.m. Kohl's Department Store reported a past theft and asked police to look at surveillance video. Two white males seen fleeing towards the Burlington Mall.
- At 4:49 p.m. police arrested John Robert Stocki, 22, of 16 Wheeler St., Lexington, on a charge of unarmed robbery. Arrest made after Bank of America in the Burlington Mall reported a robbery. Click here for the full story.
- At 8:33 p.m. H-Mart reported trespassing a man after he was seen eating fresh fruit out of the bins.