Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 11:28 a.m. a caller from Bank Of American in the reported someone tried to cash a check with someone else's information.
- At 3:05 p.m. a caller reported that a woman was yelling at passing vehicles on Cambridge Street.
- At 8:32 p.m. police arrested Eric Michael Duran, 18, of 9 Brianwood Lane, Burlington on a charge of possession of alcohol by a person under 21 years of age. Arrest made after a caller reported a group of teenagers got out of a car and entered an abandoned house on Dennis Drive and that they were carrying alcohol.
- At 10:44 p.m. police responded to a disturbance at Homestead Studio Suites, 40 South Ave. A party from one room entered another for a cigarette. Words were exchanged between the two residents and a fist fight ensued and a plate of food was thrown. No injuries reported and all declined medical assistance.
- At 11:10 p.m. a caller from Crystal Cir. reported that someone kept ringing his doorbell and now his car's interior light was on. Vehicle entered but nothing taken.
- At 11:06 a.m. a Stoneybrook Road caller reported cars often speeding on that road. Police said they would add it to streets for enhanced enforcement.
- At 6:07 p.m. police arrested a Medford man on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made after Lexington Police reported possible dispute between two people near Bedford Street.
- At 10:23 p.m. a Shady Lane Drive caller reported that a male in a vehicle followed her child and three friends home from Simonds Park. The male said he believed the youths may have yelled something to his wife in Woburn but was told the group were not in Woburn that night. No threats made and male party left without further incident.
- At 9:28 p.m. a caller at said one of the pan handlers threw a canvas bag full of trash over a guardrail. Police spoke to the individual who denied throwing any trash.
- At 1:45 p.m. a resident reported seeing ghosts inside his home and was requesting help. Same transported for evaluation.
- At 2:12 p.m. a Great Pines Ave. caller reported a bat in her bedroom. Police managed to get a tiny bat out of her house with no incident.
- At 5:21 p.m. police issued a summons to an Allston man on a charge of possessing a Class A drug. Summons made after a caller from reported her male friend was barely breathing and had a slight pulse, possibly from overdose.
- At 10:20 p.m. a caller from reported that his friend's car was vandalized in the parking lot. Profanities were written on the windows with a marker. Words were washed off without damage.
- At 10:21 p.m. a Sandra Ave. caller reported that someone threw a large rock through his car's rear window.