Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 10:23 a.m. a man came to the station to report someone was using his credit card.
- At 10:34 a.m. a party came to the station to the report the barrel issued by DPW was missing when the reporting party purchased a new house.
- At 12:52 p.m. a James Street caller reported someone ran over her lawn during the night.
- At 4:32 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington woman on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 6:28 p.m. a Northeastern Avenue caller reported that his $200 Craftsman lawnmower was stolen sometime between June 24 and July 6 out of his backyard.
- At 9:12 p.m. police issued a summons to a Georgetown woman on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, no inspection sticker and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 12:06 a.m. a Patriot Road caller reported a relative was intoxicated and currently outside. Placed into protective custody.
- At 4:15 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man for assault and battery. Summons issued after a caller stated he was assaulted by his landlord.
- At 6:24 p.m. police arrested a Burlington man on a warrant from another agency.
- At 6:39 a.m. a Bedford Street caller reported a man in a black SUV was possibly engaged in drug activity.
- At 8:29 p.m. a caller reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the lot. Security officer reported they have a possible suspect.
- At 2:04 p.m. an employee at reported a white female had shoplifted baby formula and fled toward Route 128 in a blue Volkswagen Passat with New Hampshire plates. Six cans of baby formula stolen.
- At 4:03 p.m. a yellow bicycle found at was found and submitted to lost/stolen property.
- At 10:43 p.m. a Great Pines Avenue caller reported party lighting off fireworks. Police advised homeowner of the law.