Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:49 a.m. police arrested a Burlington man on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made after an Arboretum Way caller reported her boyfriend spit in her face.
- At 10:37 a.m. Best Buy loss prevention reported a past theft.
- At 11:20 a.m. Best Buy loss prevention reported a second past theft.
- At 1:34 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn man on a charge of leaving the scene of property damage. Summons issued after a Cambridge Street caller reported a hit and run accident.
- At 4:11 p.m. a Cambridge Street resident reported that she sent $1,285 to Trinidad for what she believed to be for getting her grandson out of trouble. It turned out the grandson was safe at home and this was a scam.
- At 5:29 p.m. police issued a summons to a female party following a motor vehicle accident.
- At 5:36 p.m. Best Buy reported a male ran out of the store with a laptop. Suspect described as a white male, about 6-foot-1. Stole a $400 Toshiba computer.
- At 9:53 p.m. a Farms Drive caller reported his ex-wife was in his apartment causing a disturbance. Verbal argument over children.
- At 7:39 a.m. a Sandy Brook Road caller reported her son was refusing to go to school.
- At 10:53 a.m. a Colburn Street caller reported an older woman wearing gloves and sunglasses going through a neighbor's mailbox. Caller told to all again if the woman returns.
- At 12:54 p.m. a Sullivan Street caller reported a mountain bike stolen sometime the night before.
- At 4:12 p.m. a caller from Static Clean International, 15 Adams St., reported a company vehicle was broken into sometime overnight and approximately $3,077 in tools and equipment were stolen.