Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 3:37 p.m. a caller from reported his wallet was stolen.
- At 4:58 p.m. a Chandler Road caller stated she had been away since Aug. 16 and when she returned home she found her back door had been opened. Miscellaneous jewelry stolen.
- At 5:55 p.m. a Locust Street caller reported a coyote in his backyard.
- At 6:41 p.m. a caller reported paying $3,800 to Bolton Fiennes Financial Consulting and now believes it was a scam.
- At 7:18 p.m. a Francis Wyman Road caller reported someone rang his doorbell and ran down the street. Suspect described as white male in his early 20s wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers and sun glasses.
- At 11:11 p.m. a caller from Homestead Studio Suites reported the past theft of an iPad and a cell phone. Items possibly stolen while caller was out of the room for five minutes.
- At 11:38 p.m. police placed a Burlington man in protective custody after a Beacon Village caller reported an intoxicated male stumbling around in the parking lot.
- At 9:45 a.m. a Beacon Villager caller reported his motorcycle was stolen sometime overnight. Bike was a 2005 Honda CBR 100 with Massachusetts registration 1C2135.
- At 12:05 p.m. a resident reported a hit and run accident at the . Same stated there was minor damage to the rear bumper.
- At 1:59 p.m. a Dennis Drive caller rerported someone used his credit card and charged over $15,000 in multiple purchases since July 17.
- At 4:11 p.m. Building 19 loss prevention reported detaining a shoplifter. A male shoplifter stole $18.94 in shirts.
- At 9:40 p.m. police issued a summons to an Arlington man on a charge of trespassing. Summons issued after a Sparhawk Drive resident reported a male in a red Nisan yelling and driving around the neighborhood. Male turned out to be boyfriend of neighbor who violated trespass order by arriving.