Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 1:22 a.m. police arrested a Medford man on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made after a Bedford Street caller reported her daughter and boyfriend were having an argument.
- At 9:23 a.m. a Wyman Street caller reported an election sign had been stolen from his lawn.
- At 4:08 p.m. a caller reported that she struck a manhole cover on Middlesex Turnpike that blew out her car tire.
- At 4:44 p.m. a caller at the reported his vehicle was keyed. Damage was to passenger side door.
- At 6:52 p.m. police arrested a Burlington woman on two warrants from other agencies.
- At 7:06 p.m. police placed a Woburn man into protective custody after reported an intoxicated male in the store who was bothering customers.
- At 10:04 a.m. a Sunset Drive caller reported her car was struck in front of St. Margaret's Church on Aug. 15 and that no contact information was left behind.
- At 11:55 a.m. a Freeport Drive caller reported his vehicle was broken into overnight. Approximately $10 in coins stolen.
- At 12:03 p.m. a store manager from reported that since Aug. 16 the store lost a total of $2,000 in women apparel from theft.
- At 12:52 p.m. a caller from Chipotle reported his vehicle was damaged in a hit and run accident.
- At 2:20 p.m. a Winn Street caller reported his windows were damaged by a BB gun sometime in the past week.
- At 4:05 p.m. a caller at reported a trash barrel on fire. Burlington Fire put out the fire that was apparently started by a lit cigarette.
- At 1:35 p.m. a Winn Street caller reported the license plate was stolen from his 2003 Mercedes Benz while it was parked outside.
- At 8:59 p.m. a College Road caller reported that her daughter, who is no longer welcome at home, was trying to gain entry to the house. No damage to doors or windows.