Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 9:48 a.m. a caller reported that her husband's wedding ring was stolen while he was at Lahey Clinic the week before. Lahey security notified in case the ring was just lost and it is found. Ring valued at $500.
- At 10:07 a.m. police placed a Billerica woman in protective custody following a motor vehicle accident on Winn Street.
- At 12:15 p.m. a Terrace Hall Avenue caller stated a friend threatened to post a video he has featuring the caller in an attempt to get money she owned him. Caller advised to obtain a restraining/harassment order.
- At 1:34 p.m. a Bedford Street caller reported that the driver of a vehicle backed up at him and told him to walk faster as he crossed the street in a crosswalk. No vehicle description but caller reported driver was a white male with a white female passenger.
- At 2:32 p.m. a Mountain Road caller reported someone broker a window in her home sometime overnight. Police report states a large picture window was shot out with a BB gun.
- At 3:10 p.m. a Sandy Brook Road caller reported his father-in-law's house may have been broken into but nothing appears to be stolen.
- At 3:56 p.m. a caller on Network Drive reported a group of kids behind the old historical building possibly drinking and smoking.
- At 5:47 p.m. a caller at the Post Office on Bedford Street reported a group of male teenagers were putting a rope across the street when cars go by. Group of five teenage males were pretending to be pulling a rope. Same were advised and sent on their way.
- At 8:17 p.m. a Mountain Road caller requested extra patrols through the neighborhood because for the past several nights youths have been rining door bells and running off. Officer stayed in neighborhood but saw no unusual activity.