Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 7:14 a.m. a caller from Hallmark Garden Apartments reported receiving threats through the floor of his apartment. Caller believed his neighbors are talking about him. Police advised him to speak to management.
- At 12:57 p.m. a Newbridge Avenue caller reported a truck pulling down electrical wires. Low-hanging wires were pulled down. Same were cut and removed.
- At 4:15 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall reported his vehicle was broken into while he was shopping and his laptop was stolen. A side window of the vehicle was smashed.
- At 7:05 p.m. a Donald Road caller reported his home was broken into while he was at work.
- At 12:34 a.m. police responded to a domestic situation on Wilmington Road that involved a mother and daughter. Both parties stated the altercation was verbal and physical. Both advised of their rights and no charges to be filed.
- At 3:25 a caller from Cambridge and Winn Streets reported a road rage incident. Caller said another driver, a white male in his 20s wearing military fatigues, followed him to his work in Woburn and made threatening statements about his driving.
- At 6:08 p.m. a caller reported a rider on a motorcycle on Route 128 was waving in and out of traffic.
- At 9:49 p.m. a Sandy Brook Road caller reported damage to her house and that she believes someone tried to break in. Caller stated she thinks her sister cut the front screen door. Nothing stolen from the house.